Connect the unconnected across systems, machines, sensors and people.
By connecting all of manufacturing’s disparate parts, manufacturers will have the ability to:
- Enhance the effectiveness and extend the shelf life of existing systems and assets
- Significantly reduce cost, risk and integration time associated with large-scale tech replacement and plant upgrade programs
- Seamlessly integrate with business partners (e.g. new acquisitions, suppliers, ventures, co-packers and customers)
- Connects disparate legacy systems through an abstraction layer
- Interchangeable connector strategy providing seamless upgrading and replacement of systems and equipment
- Utilizes component library with standard connectors
- Accesses data in real-time for rapid decision making
Orchestrate, automate and optimize processes across the supply chain.
Manufacturers can direct worker actions and automatically interact with machines and other systems to:
- Optimize operational performance
- Drive consistency and predictability of processes across plants
- Improve the impact of digital transformation and Lean initiatives
- Increase safety and regulatory compliance
- Orchestrates simple and complex work processes through an intelligent rules-based engine
- Automates Lean programs and execute process improvements
- Serves as “process system of record” for the corporation by documenting manufacturing processes and critical knowledge
Monitor and alert in real-time.
The ability to predict, diagnose and automatically respond to production events allows manufacturers to:
- Reduce scrap and increase quality
- Increase line capacity, uptime and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Improve productivity and effectiveness of personnel
- Enables event and stream-based condition monitoring to find, diagnose, escalate and resolve potential problems in real-time, detects and corrects production trends, process drift and anomalies
- Tracks execution history for historical comparative analysis of performance
- Automates comparative analysis of process data against a golden batch to track the deviation from desired “happy path”
Gain data intelligence for continuous improvement.
With enhanced visibility into your entire operation, manufacturers can:
- Improve operating performance, accountability and speed of decision making
- Increase the effectiveness of enterprise systems with timely and accurate information updates
- Enhance the traceability of processes and actions for compliance, safety and root cause analysis
- Captures all runtime metadata about a product, processes and activities
- Contextualizes and transforms raw data into complex data models and useful information in real time
- Stores critical information for deeper analysis in the Historian
- Enables AI and machine learning
The Symphony Industrial AI Platform thinks and acts differently:
Symphony Industrial AI customers experience:
“We get a lot more information and data out of our processes and how we actually do operate to help drive Lean activities and big data analytics.”
— Digital Shop Floor Manager
“The glue that brings our disparate IOT, MES, and Factory of the Future initiatives together into a cohesive ecosystem. Plays nice with other systems.”
— Manufacturing Product Group Leader
Featured case study
Standardize and transform global manufacturing operations
Small locations in this commodity business required a cost effective solution that could be deployed rapidly, but efforts to replace legacy ERP systems led to delays and cost overruns as the development and/or use of a traditional packaged solution across all the sites was found to be cost and time prohibitive. A different way of thinking and approaching the problem and solution was required.
Request a demo
Interested in seeing Symphony Industrial AI in action? Fill out the form below and we will be in touch.