Savigent acquired by Symphony IndustrialAI
“This is a tremendously exciting opportunity for both Savigent and SymphonyAI that will benefit customers, employees and partners and will help both companies accelerate our success in the marketplace.”
– Dean Truitt, President and CEO
Together with Symphony IndustrialAI (SIAI), we will extend the capabilities of both companies and bring new levels of optimization and analytics capabilities to our customers. While Savigent provides IIoT connectivity, manufacturing operations management, and is the process system of record, SIAI provides AI, condition monitoring, asset performance management, process health and optimization, and discrete production management.
The acquisition will provide our customers with significant benefits through:
- Extending Savigent’s next generation manufacturing operations solutions capabilities into AI and machine learning, manufacturing materials & process optimization
- Increasing our global reach to support our growing base of global Fortune 500 customers
- Expanding capabilities and access to deep digital manufacturing, support services and technology experience
- Providing capital to accelerate innovation and product development
Please click here to read the announcement.