Software Architect I
The Software Architect I (SA) will work with the Engineering team on the ideation, design, development, customization and deployment of Savigent Software solutions for our client’s workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and systems integration needs. In this lead role, SAs help influence technical operations of development and support, define systems software and/or hardware requirements and determine system specifications and/or customizations specific for infrastructure and software enablement. SAs also interface with senior management and leadership on a regular basis in order to participate in updates and strategic road-mapping initiatives.
- Analyze medium to large business requirement designs and write technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Ensure a fluid process from Customer identification to delivery, supporting and building an industry IIOT solution
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff while developing medium to highly complex original code
- Acting as an expert technical resource ensuring Savigent’s agile product development practices are followed, optimizing our processes by garnering and sharing feedback
- Assist in the oversight of overall system testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production by following a test-first development approach and verifying program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Provide project oversight and deliverables, managing resources and mentoring jr level team-members
- Assure Savigent’s quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees the creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: applications systems design and integration
- Experience overseeing medium to large projects, product development, timelines and deliverables
- Experience mentoring Jr SW Developers
- Experience contributing, integrating and driving process improvements
If interested in joining the Savigent team, please apply below!