Software Applications Support Specialist II
The Software Applications Support Specialist II (SAAS) proactively assists customers by answering questions and providing issue resolutions related to the Savigent software product portfolio. The SAAS will work collaboratively with our strategic partners, Customer Success, Services and Development teams in providing a best in class customer experience. The SAAS will escalate matters to the appropriate team/level (when necessary) to provide timely resolutions.
- Engage with our strategic customers by owning and managing their support requests driving customer service excellence, collaboration and retention.
- Document problems and issue requests ensuring all problem-solving processes are followed, including tracking all successful and unsuccessful results and follow-up actions.
- Build trust and rapport with Savigent customers and partners by responding in a timely manner to their concerns; continually strengthen and broaden knowledge of their production environment to aid in efficiency and effectiveness when resolving issues.
- Schedule issues and problems in order of priority. Level I will escalate to the Level II role.
- Work cross functionally with software engineers, developers and solution architects for case escalations.
- Attend product development meetings partnering with developers to represent customer needs in our software platform and/or escalation of customer case.
- Partner with the Customer Success and Services teams for customer project onboarding to ensure knowledge transfer to the support organization.
- Train/mentor Level I team members to deepen knowledge and drive success in issue resolutions and customer implementation.
- Access software updates, knowledge bases, forums and frequently asked questions (FAQs) and other resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base articles for internal and end users. Will also review drafts submitted via Level I prior to publishing.
- Responsible for customer support forum monitoring.
- Assist with afterhours escalated support issues as determined by Customer Support Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or IT-CSS
- 4+ years’ experience in technical/application support or help desk position required
- Solid ASP.NET, C#.NET, JQuery, AJAX, SQL Server
- Extensive familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities including remote desktop applications.
- Exceptional written/oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with others
- Ability to quickly grasp problem statements, adept at asking targeted questions
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If interested in joining the Savigent team, please apply below!