For global manufacturers working to optimize their operations through digitalization, Savigent developed the first intelligent process management platform specifically designed for manufacturing. This disruptive technology connects, automates and directs systems, equipment and people within a facility and across the entire supply chain. Savigent proves to Fortune 500 customers every day that the gains of Smart Manufacturing and IIoT are quickly, cost-effectively and reliably within reach. As an Account Manager, you will serve as a key interface with our very important customers; acting as their internal champion and escalation contact, and handling product enhancement requests. This position is ideal for a tech expert who enjoys working in a growing, fast-paced, collaborative and client-centric tech services company. You’ll enjoy summer hours, all the caffeine you want and the opportunity to work with smart, creative and dedicated colleagues!
- Partner with Account and Customer Success executives to manage and grow the relationship with assigned accounts.
- Engage with customers at all levels and functions to ensure a solid understanding of the customer’s environment, and short and long-term business goals.
- Attain the role of trusted advisor, maintain retention status, execute license penetration and cultivate expansion. Ability to contribute and/or develop longer term account solution strategy roadmaps.
- Identify expansion opportunities, cross-sell/up-sell and provide strategic recommendations to drive customer success, deliver product value and build loyalty; Ensure renewals and upgrades.
- Work with client to detail requirements and partner with to Savigent solutions architects and development teams to define solutions and scope work.
- Collaborate with internal SME’s and integration partners to identify new opportunities that support the expansion of use of the technology and incremental services growth.
- Manage customer expectations, collaboration and alignment to project plans. Oversee SOW creation, risk mitigation and project delivery.
- Conduct regular business review meetings, provide project and customer updates. Document work activities and customer interactions through account planning. Provide revenue and services forecast.
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting, identify training needs and other services. Support activities as required, such as billing resolution, etc.
- Obtain, evaluate and communicate customer feedback and serve as a customer advocate to improve product and services and to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years overall experience with 3+ years’ experience working in account management or business development in the manufacturing sector; preferably software sales and licensing.
- High level of knowledge of manufacturing technology and trends.
- Track record of building relationships and quickly developing trust with all levels of an organization – operations, IT and C-suite.
- Proven client support with a solid understanding of the customer’s business and technical environment and business goals.
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements.
- Strong account and/or territory management skills.
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving expertise and consultative skills.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding expectations and meeting business development goals.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM.
- Knowledge of Smart Manufacturing, IIOT technologies, Manufacturing systems, lean manufacturing, large, complex, multi-national organizations such as 3M, Cargill, Seagate, TDK and other Fortune 500 Accounts a plus.
- Ability to travel
If interested in joining the Savigent team, please apply below!