The Engagement Manager (EM) will serve as the single point of contact/key interface to our customers. The EM will act as their trusted advisor, internal champion, project delivery manager, escalation contact, and voice to the organization for product enhancement requests.
- Partner with Account and Savigent Customer Success and Service’s executives to manage and grow the relationship with assigned accounts.
- Attain the role of trusted advisor, maintain retention status, execute license penetration, and cultivate expansion of the use of our technology. Contribute to and develop longer-term account growth and solution strategy roadmaps.
- Engage with customers at all levels and functions to ensure a solid understanding of the customer’s environment and short and long-term business goals.
- Identify expansion opportunities, cross-sell/up-sell, and provide strategic recommendations to drive customer success, deliver product value, and build loyalty; Ensure renewals and upgrades.
- Work with client to detail requirements and partner with Savigent Solution Architects and development teams to define solutions and scope work.
- Leads and delivers projects and Initiatives that impact and help achieve successful deployment of our software
- Oversee SOW creation, risk mitigation, and project delivery of sold work. Manage customer expectations, collaboration, and alignment to project plans, deliverables, and expected timeline.
- Ensure Implementation plans and projects are effectively managed, milestones are achieved and execute high customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal SME’s and integration partners to identify new opportunities that support the expansion of the use of the technology and incremental services growth.
- Conduct regular business review meetings, provide project and customer updates. Document work activities and customer interactions through account planning. Provide revenue and services forecast.
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting, project delivery needs, identification of training needs, and other services. Support activities as required, such as billing resolution, etc.
- Obtain, evaluate, and communicate customer feedback and serve as a customer advocate to improve product and services and to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years overall experience with 3+ years’ experience working in account management or business development in the manufacturing sector; preferably software sales and licensing.
- Professional Services background and proven project /program management skills
- High level of knowledge of manufacturing technology and trends.
- Track record of building relationships and quickly developing trust with all levels of an organization – operations, IT and C-suite.
- Proven client support with a solid understanding of the customer’s business and technical environment and business goals.
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements.
- Strong account and/or territory management skills, with project management experience.
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving expertise and consultative skills.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding expectations and meeting business development goals.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM.
- Knowledge of Smart Manufacturing, IIOT technologies, Manufacturing systems, lean manufacturing, large, complex, multi-national organizations such as 3M, Cargill, Seagate, TDK and other Fortune 500 Accounts a plus.
- Ability to travel