This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast paced organization and immediately make an impact. Savigent has pioneered a new class of event-driven manufacturing operations management software. We deliver highly efficient manufacturing systems and provide our customers with flexible software solutions for their workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and systems integration needs. We work with hundreds of innovative companies from startups to Fortune 100 organizations.
In this role you you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales organization at Savigent Software, and will be a key player in the development of the pre-sales organization. As an early member, the Software Pre-Sales Engineer will have the ability to help define the pre-sales process for Savigent Software!
You will and work with other members of the Sales and Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Sales Presentations
- Develop Sales Proposals
- Provide Technical Sales Support
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities
- Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Communicate with Engineering on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years experience working as a Pre-Sales Engineer, ideally for an MES software solution company or Systems Integrator in the manufacturing space
- Prior responsibility for all technical aspects of the sales cycle (including POCs)
- A technical background, preferably in software engineering
- Possess a deep understanding of application servers, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture, and the application workflow lifecycle
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- Willingess to travel up to 50%
Savigent is based in the western suburbs and was recently recognized by Gartner, Inc. as a “Cool Vendor”. A Gartner “Cool Vendor” is a company that offers innovative, impactful and intriguing technologies or solutions. Companies whose products enable users to do things they couldn’t do before and have a real business impact as opposed to simply offering technology for the sake of technology.
Savigent offers a full-suite of benefits and competitive compensation. If you are looking for a new opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.