Savigent Software is a fast growing manufacturing operations management software company headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. We deliver highly efficient manufacturing systems and provide our customers with flexible software solutions for their workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and systems integration needs. Our goal is to improve quality and profitability by making it possible to produce their products more efficiently, effectively and economically. We work with hundreds of innovative companies from startups to Fortune 100 organizations. Our customers include manufacturers across a variety of industries including the automotive, semiconductor, industrial, specialty chemical, consumer packaged goods, aerospace and defense sectors, as well as OEMs.
At Savigent Software, we believe in the value of teamwork, innovation, integrity, and striving for extraordinary results. We recognize that high-caliber professionals are the cornerstone to our success. If you are seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment in a setting that creates tremendous opportunities for growth, we look forward to hearing from you.
Savigent is looking for energetic sales candidates with a proven track record of success in a sales role within software and services in manufacturing environments. This role will involve managing and driving the sales process from lead identification through closing business including coordination with internal engineering resources. Savigent is a rapidly growing organization and we are looking for a self-starter to join our team.
Directly drives revenue by finding and closing new targeted accounts, specifically:
- Helping build strategic relationships by understanding and articulating company value, building relationships at all levels, gaining access to key decision makers, and leverages referrals
- Demonstrating understanding of how customer’s organization operates and how to influence decisions and gain commitment
- Selling effectively by following a disciplined process, listening to the customer and leveraging his/her knowledge to appropriately differentiate and match company solutions to customer needs
- Intuitively understanding what is happening in a conversation (strong interpersonal skills)
- Knowing where “it’s” working (type, profile, identification and execution) in order to explore additional opportunities and spending time with accounts demonstrating the most potential
- Demonstrating compliance with the Savigent sales operating system by:
-Following the defined Sales Process
-Consistently forecasting a sales pipeline with sufficient activities planned to achieve sales team revenue and profitability goals
-Proactively communicating unexpected increases or decreases in demand for programs
- 5+ years of sales experience with direct, business-to-business software sales experience required
- Understanding of Manufacturing Operations Management Systems is highly desired
- Proven ability to quickly build trust, rapport and a relationship with multiple clients
- Proven track record of lead identification and full cycle sales experience through closing business
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and sell how Savigent products and resources can impact their business
- Experience structuring sales transactions and negotiating terms and conditions
- Excellent communication and customer service skills: verbal, written, and listening
The right candidate will also possess the following competencies and skills:
- Working knowledge of manufacturing environment (understanding process orientation)
- Proficiency in CRM management (familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus)
- Strong individual selling skills at every step of the sales process – with emphasis on hunting for new business
- Ability to engage clients and communicate effectively via telephone and WebEx
A moderate (40%) overnight travel is required for this position.
Excellent compensation package including base salary, bonus opportunity, meaningful healthcare benefits, retirement savings plan, company outings and activities, and more.
Savigent was recently recognized by Gartner, Inc. as a “Cool Vendor”. A Gartner “Cool Vendor” is a company that offers innovative, impactful and intriguing technologies or solutions. Companies whose products enable users to do things they couldn’t do before and have a real business impact as opposed to simply offering technology for the sake of technology.
Email resume and contact information to: