Savigent Software is a fast growing manufacturing operations management software company headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. We deliver highly efficient manufacturing systems and provide our customers with flexible software solutions for their workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and systems integration needs. Our goal is to improve quality and profitability by making it possible to produce their products more efficiently, effectively and economically. We work with hundreds of innovative companies from startups to Fortune 100 organizations. Our customers include manufacturers across a variety of industries including the automotive, semiconductor, industrial, specialty chemical, consumer packaged goods, aerospace and defense sectors, as well as OEMs.
At Savigent Software, we believe in the value of teamwork, innovation, integrity, and striving for extraordinary results. We recognize that high-caliber professionals are the cornerstone to our success. If you are seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment in a setting that creates tremendous opportunities for growth, we look forward to hearing from you.
Savigent Software is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Communication Specialist to work cooperatively with management and the sales team. Key functions will be creating, coordinating and supporting the development and implementation of marketing communications tactics that effectively promote the company’s products and services to customers and prospects in order to improve visibility, develop consistent branding, and increase demand generation to positively impact business results. The candidate must be sales-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive, and hands on, with the ability to work with all levels in a high growth, opportunity-driven environment.
- Direct the creative process for new lead generation initiatives and guide external teams by setting clear creative direction and sharing strategic guidance to develop and manage high-impact lead generation and nurture programs and deliver a steady pipeline of high-quality leads to our sales teams
- Determine the right mix of campaign elements to drive results and integrate multiple campaign creation, marketing automation, data optimization, and / or CRM projects into a seamless experience for our sales team and clients
- Measure and evaluate the ROI on marketing initiatives using metrics established by the sales and management teams
- Consult and coordinate solutions for drafting advertising text and layouts, sketches of supporting graphics, and other marketing initiatives
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references
- Research media coverage and industry trends and conduct extensive media outreach
Savigent Brand Standards:
- Create branding standards to guide development and coordination of multimedia packages—letters, brochures, video, point-of-purchase displays for particular assignments, if needed
- Create (write, edit, proof and deliver) press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Promotes teamwork and coordinated execution of strategic Marketing programs across functions to ensure the brand recognition of Savigent solutions
Sales Team Support:
- Create, nurture, and manage buying interest through campaign management, lead management, marketing analysis, and data management
- Identifies, cultivates and analyzes markets, competitors, and targets
- Understand customer life cycles with a focus on understanding each buyer’s needs and facilitating their decision process, rather than merely pushing marketing messages at them
- Align campaigns with the Savigent sales processes and creating the needed tools to execute and monitor marketing strategies
- Use of CRM systems, specifically entering leads, updating opportunities and creating/running reports in Salesforce.com
- Prepare sales presentations and develop sales proposals with sales team
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, press interviews, scheduling and logistics
- Prepare and provide input for sections of RFPs/RFQs
- Communicate with Engineering on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback and proactively take initiative to follow-up on pending issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years writing and editing experience, preferably in a software environment
- 1-3 years’ experience in supporting sales a plus
- Strong user in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including listening and retention skills
- Ability to develop creative marketing materials with imagery to reinforce the intended message
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and handle inconsistent workflow
- Ability to assess circumstances, problem solve, and make sound independent decisions
- Track record of finding creative yet cost efficient ways to produce quality materials
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
Excellent compensation package including base salary, bonus opportunity, meaningful healthcare benefits, retirement savings plan, company outings and activities, and more.
Savigent was recently recognized by Gartner, Inc. as a “Cool Vendor”. A Gartner “Cool Vendor” is a company that offers innovative, impactful and intriguing technologies or solutions. Companies whose products enable users to do things they couldn’t do before and have a real business impact as opposed to simply offering technology for the sake of technology.
Email resume and contact information to:
For additional information on Savigent, visit http://savigent.com/company.