We’re looking to add an experienced inside sales rep to our account team.
Do you love to build relationships and engage with potential buyers? Can you think on your feet and tell a good opportunity from a bad one? Do you enjoy interacting with clients on a daily basis and working as team to exceed quarterly revenue targets? Savigent is seeking an ambitious and talented Inside Sales Representative, responsible for selling our software and services primarily by telephone and through developing field campaigns with our sales team.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast paced organization and immediately make an impact. Savigent has pioneered a new class of event-driven manufacturing operations management software. We deliver highly efficient manufacturing systems and provide our customers with flexible software solutions for their workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and systems integration needs. We work with hundreds of innovative companies from startups to Fortune 100 organizations.
In this role you will sell Savigent’s software and services for the US market. You will engage Savigent’s prospective customers, prepare and present demonstrations of Savigent’s solutions, and manage the sales cycle from qualification to close with the sales team. You are a confident communicator with excellent presentation and customer service skills and have the ability to persuasively present Savigent’s product offering to C-Level executives. You’ll also work closely with members of Savigent’s Services, Marketing and Engineering teams to strategize on account growth, prepare proposals, and share customer needs & successes. Our current Sales Team has increased our YTD revenues significantly, with a strong win ratio, so come prepared to hit the ground running!
You will work with other members of the Sales and Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Follow up on inquiries generated through existing web and marketing programs
- Prospect, develop opportunities, prepare appropriate documentation and close sales
- Work closely with the Sales Engineering team to qualify prospects, answer technical questions and conduct product demonstrations
- When appropriate, work closely with colleagues in Engineering, Services and Marketing in a team effort to maximize the solution and the corresponding sale
- Maintain detailed records of calls and information requests sent in Sales database
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Assist in the development of sales training material
- Assist Company in conveying customer needs to inside team (Product Managers and Engineering) to ensure our long-term competitive edge
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years sales experience in the enterprise software industry selling to both engineering and executive teams
- Exceptional track record of quota and goal achievement
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to engage potential clients and communicate effectively via telephone and WebEx
- Strong listening skills
- Willingness to share ideas openly and take direction from others
- Experience with customer relationship management databases (Salesforce)
Savigent is based in the western suburbs and was recently recognized by Gartner, Inc. as a “Cool Vendor”. A Gartner “Cool Vendor” is a company that offers innovative, impactful and intriguing technologies or solutions. Companies whose products enable users to do things they couldn’t do before and have a real business impact as opposed to simply offering technology for the sake of technology.
Savigent offers a full-suite of benefits and competitive compensation. If you are looking for a new opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.