BLOOMINGTON, MINN. – MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association) International has identified Savigent Software as a MESA-Recognized Business.This recognition program is intended to build greater market awareness for individuals and businesses dedicated to MESA’s goal of educating the global marketplace on how and why to leverage modern Information Technologies in production operations.
“Achieving the status of a MESA-Recognized Business further establishes Savigent Software’s role as a leader in manufacturing software technology,” said Jimmy Asher, Director of Product Strategy for Savigent Software and MESA International Treasurer. “Our clients can take great comfort in knowing we take pride in our participation and contributions that we make to them and the industry as a whole.”
MESA International President, Mike Yost, commenting on this achievement, said, “MESA members, both individuals and companies, make a commitment to working toward the common good. We recognize those who understand the value of working together, in our global community, to lead, contribute and learn from others. We’re proud to recognize Savigent Software for their commitment to our organization and it’s educational efforts. Leaders like this help us help companies meet the growing demands of manufacturing in the 21st century.”
Savigent joined MESA International as a Platinum Keynote Sponsor in 2014. Jimmy Asher, Director of Product Strategy for Savigent Software serves as treasurer for MESA International Board of Directors and as chair for the Finance Committee. Mark Besser, Vice President of Services for Savigent Software, serves on the MESA Americas Board of Directors and as chair of the Membership Committee.
About MESA’s Recognition Program:
The program centers on an individual’s or a business’ commitment to the association’s objectives, as quantified in three ways, each required for recognition:
- Active MESA membership or sponsorship.
- Regular contribution – active in MESA activities, such as contributing to committees and working groups or attending online or regional events.
- Practical proficiency – defined for individuals through the successful attainment of a Certificate of Competency from the MESA Global Education Program (GEP) and for businesses through the number of recognized individuals employed and by self-assessing annual solutions deployment success.
MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association) International is a global, not-for-profit community of manufacturers, producers, industry leaders and solution providers who are focused on improving Operations Management capabilities through the effective application of Information Technologies, IT-based solutions and best practices. To accomplish this, we:
- Enable members to connect, contribute, cultivate understanding, and exchange strategies to drive operations excellence.
- Collect, share, and publish best practices and guidance to drive greater productivity and the overall profitability of the manufacturing enterprise.
- Educate the marketplace on manufacturing operations best practices through the MESA Global Education Program.
For more information about MESA, visit www.mesa.org.
Savigent Software pioneered a new class of event-driven manufacturing operations management software. The company has served manufacturers in a variety of industries including automotive, semiconductor, contract manufacturing, industrial, specialty chemical, food and beverage, energy, consumer packaged goods, plastics and glass manufacturing, and aerospace and defense. Customers served by Savigent Software are seeking increased efficiencies, agile control of manufacturing assets, and improved process control and product quality. The company also serves OEMs and independent software vendors by providing value-added software solutions for their products. Its Savigent suite of products provides solutions for workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and systems integration.